Subject: Re: [boost] [release] Boost 1.66.0 Beta 1 Release Candidate 1
From: Marcel Raad (Marcel.Raad_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-11-16 21:42:46

This project obviously didn't use Asio. There are breaking changes in the "Initial merge of Networking TS compatibility." commit, which should probably at least be mentioned in Asio's changelog? The changelog is older than that commit, unfortunately.

Also, ScopeExit still doesn't work with MSVC's /permissive- (ISO C++ compatibility mode), for which there is a PR:
https://github.com/boostorg/scope_exit/pull/3

Marcel