Subject: Re: [boost] [release] Boost 1.66.0 Beta 1 Release Candidate 1
From: Marcel Raad (Marcel.Raad_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-11-17 09:06:54

Hi Vinnie,

thanks for the offer! All issues are sorted out now:
- we were still using the deprecated asio::strand typedef as there were no warnings
- we were reyling on implicit io_service.hpp includes
- strand::wrap lost support for more than two function arguments as detail::binder[3..5] were removed. Chris Kohlhoff just responded to me privately that he'll add them back.

Thanks,
Marcel