Subject: Re: [boost] [spirit] x3 status and docs?
From: Seth (bugs_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-11-27 12:44:49

On 27-11-17 12:58, Andrey Semashev via Boost wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm wondering what is the status of Boost.Spirit x3? Is it considered
> stable and ready for production use? If yes, how can I find its docs?
> There seem to be no mention of x3 in the docs on the Boost website.
DISCLAIMER: not a maintainer

As far as I can tell it's still experimental (as in: some bugs may lurk
and interfaces subject to change). I have no clue how people are
supposed to find the docs.

Although after some time, google finally picked up on the "temporary
home": https://ciere.com/cppnow15/x3_docs/ - I suppose the library devs
want to make sure people get there via the tech talks or via
http://boost-spirit.com/home/

As for platform support, people have reported success with MSVC in the
very latest versions, but I still don't think support for MSVC has been
announced anywhere official.

Hope this helps (until Joel/Hartmut/Michael Caisse can shed some
official light on this

Seth