Subject: Re: [boost] Policy for breaking changes
From: Boris Schäling (boris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-12-04 21:45:37

> "Paul A. Bristow via Boost" wrote in message

+1

We have already Boost.Coroutine and Boost.Coroutine2 and Boost.Signals and
Boost.Signals2 (Boost.Coroutine and Boost.Signals are now deprecated). There
was also a breaking change in Boost.Coroutine between 1.54.0 and 1.55.0
which I found annoying (the change was documented in the release notes; I
would prefer upgrading though without breaking code - possible now thanks to
Boost.Coroutine2).

Boris