Subject: Re: [boost] [release] Boost 1.66.0 Release Candidate 2
From: Olaf van der Spek (ml_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-12-15 11:06:03

On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 11:22 AM, Marcel Raad
<Marcel.Raad_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> [...]

Documentation is not a solution. ;)
And looking for an updateD Boost version returns 404.
On one hand it's a non-issue, on the other it's an issue that
shouldn't have been there.

One could define BOOST_CONFIG_SUPPRESS_OUTDATED_MESSAGE but then
project files have to be updated.. and after some time you have to
remember to remove the define again.

--
Olaf