Subject: Re: [boost] Appveyor and Travis CI notifications of Boost library tests
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-12-26 01:21:31

On 12/25/2017 11:52 AM, Robert Ramey via Boost wrote:
> On 12/24/17 6:35 PM, Edward Diener via Boost wrote:
>> Is there a way to tell Appveyor or Travis CI to send notifications of
>> its Build runs of Boost libraries to someone other than myself ?
>
> Hmmm - I notice that when those who fork the serialization library then
> Post PRs, the CI testers get activated and I get an email message that
> they have run.  I'm presuming that this notification is in addition to
> one that is sent to that person who committed the PR.  Does that not
> address what you need?

I am not forking anything. I go to Appveyor, login with my Github
account information, add a library from BoostOrg, and receive
notifications when the build runs. How can I tell Appveyor to also
notify other people when the build is run when the library is updated ?
Or does each individual have to add the Boostorg library to their own
Appveyor account to see what happens when the library is updated and the
build is run ?

I can see Appveyor and Travis CI working for me. That is no problem. But
can others be notified even when the build runs in my account ?