Subject: Re: [boost] Need help with bootstrap.bat
From: Stefan Seefeld (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-01-03 13:06:27

On 03.01.2018 07:54, Daniel James via Boost wrote:
> On 3 January 2018 at 10:04, Andrzej Krzemienski via Boost
> <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> (n.b. It was very difficult to find this page as there is no direct link
>> from www.boost.org).
> I'll add a link to the 'getting started' section. Maybe we should move
> more content onto the github wiki? It's just a git repo with markdown
> pages so it shouldn't be too hard to serve it from the website if
> people would like it to be more integrated.

github's pages support is really good, even if you don't want to use
jekyll. So why not use that ? If migrating the main website isn't an
option, it could at least be a subdomain, such as `doc.boost.org`. That,
in turn, could serve as a hub and refer to project-specific docs, such
as `http://boostorg.github.io/build` (which doesn't exist yet, but could
very easily be populated, similar to other projects such as boost.python
- http://boostorg.github.io/python)

Stefan