Subject: Re: [boost] [trac] new versions of boost
From: Stefan Seefeld (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-01-11 13:29:41

On 11.01.2018 03:07, Raffi Enficiaud via Boost wrote:
> Le 02.01.18 à 11:08, Raffi Enficiaud via Boost a écrit :
>> Hi there,
>>
>> Would it be possible to add the next versions of boost to trac/milestones ?
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Raffi
> Kind reminder.
> Thanks

I really do believe we should deprecate trac and encourage everyone to
use github. I understand that to some, having a single place to file
"boost issues" seems desirable, and for that reason they'd prefer to use
trac. But the reality is different: An increasing number of boost
projects migrate to github, and thus won't even listen to trac issues
any longer. So that boat has sailed already. It's time to acknowledge
that, and not make things worse by maintaining multiple trackers.

Stefan