Subject: Re: [boost] [date_time] building documentation?
From: Steven Watanabe (watanabesj_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-01-12 17:38:42

AMDG

On 01/12/2018 09:26 AM, James E. King, III via Boost wrote:

> Seems like glob is somehow broken here. Not sure why, yet...

  It's the `toolset.using`. The problem is that importing
a module can change the current project, and glob searches
relative to the current project. The `using` rule that
is implicitly imported into Jamfile modules handles this
correctly, but toolset.using does not. It worked for me
because I had already set up doxygen in my user-config.jam,
which made `toolset.using doxygen ;` a no-op.

In Christ,
Steven Watanabe