Subject: Re: [boost] [git] Git problem with Boost
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-01-13 10:32:47

On 13 January 2018 at 00:59, Edward Diener via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Where does the SHA 0ce9138ce86095eab9c09d171fecb5f72c4457f7 come from ? How
> can this be corrected. It seems to be stopping the command from completing
> locally, so any workaround I can use would be appreciated.

It's the current master commit and it exists in the repo:

https://github.com/boostorg/callable_traits/commit/0ce9138ce86095eab9c09d171fecb5f72c4457f7

Try running fetch in the module to see if it fetches the commit, maybe
you just had a network error, or github was having some issues at the
time you fetched. Another possibility is that you're on a branch from
a fork of the repo. In that case git fetches from the fork, not the
origin.