Subject: Re: [boost] Google Summer of Code 2018
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-01-17 22:25:54

> On 17/01/2018, David Bellot via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> Having a recommendation from Niall means a lot to me.
>> Please someone mentors Tom. I really mean it.
>
> I'd like to add that for the mentor this project shouldn't take too much
> time. I greatly appreciate feedback, because that's the best way to
> learn, but I think won't need too much help and can do pretty much all
> the work myself.

I would concur. Tom basically goes off and makes great code all on his
own. A mentor merely has to watch the commits, maybe comment a bit here
and there, other than that Tom mostly needs advice on best direction and
where is best to focus on, stuff he can't know yet. Advice experience
gives you.

Niall

--
ned Productions Limited Consulting