Subject: Re: [boost] [review] Review of Outcome v2 (Fri-19-Jan to Sun-28-Jan, 2018)
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-01-18 22:39:10

> The formal review of Niall Douglas' Outcome (v2) library begins Fri-19-Jan
> and continues until Sun-28-Jan, 2018.

I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank all the people who
responded to my call two weeks ago to help comb through the reference
API docs looking for problems and reporting them. I know that we did not
fix all of the problems in time, but what you see before you now is
enormously better than they were just two weeks ago. That's thanks to
you, so thank you.

I'd like to thank Jens Weller for specially expediting the mastering of
the Meeting C++ video so it could appear in the Outcome docs in time for
this review.

And definitely the star of the past two weeks has been Jonathan Müller
who has expended many, many hours adding features and fixing bugs in
Standardese to create the reference API docs you see, despite a heavy
class workload and often really terrible low quality bug reports by me
submitted usually when he was just about to go to bed. Thank you Jonathan!

Niall

--
ned Productions Limited Consulting