Subject: Re: [boost] Travis CI Resources
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-01-22 16:29:13

On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 10:14 AM, Peter Dimov via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> All that said, we (boostorg) could really use 10 jobs, and whatever better
> Mac support money can buy.

AFAIK the key blocker for getting more resources on Travis is the pay
structure they have. In order to get a better plan than the free OSS plan
you'd have to get their top tier paid plan. It is my understanding that the
Travis infrastructure setup is not capable of doing mixed plans which would
be the ideal for OSS as it would allow just adding more resources on top of
the free allotment. AFAIK Travis is working to remedy the situation though.

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything