Subject: Re: [boost] [review] Review of Outcome v2 (Fri-19-Jan to Sun-28-Jan, 2018)
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-01-23 21:58:39

>> Tarball:
>> *- https://github.com/ned14/boost-outcome/releases/tag/v2.
>> 0-boost-peer-review
>>

> If you're going to provide this, it should contain
> documentation that I can read locally.

The particular theme I chose requires a real web server, it doesn't work
from a file:// address. Hence no point in bundling documentation that
you can read locally in the tarball.

If you would like to read the documentation locally, here's how:

1. Download a prebuilt Hugo binary for your system from
https://github.com/gohugoio/hugo/releases

2. Fetch the standalone tarball from
https://dedi4.nedprod.com/static/files/outcome-v2.0-source-latest.tar.xz
and unpack it.

3. Unpack the Hugo binary into outcome/doc/src

4. In a terminal, cd to outcome/doc/src

5. Run 'hugo serve' and follow the instructions it prints with regard to
a http site on localhost.

If you run into any problems, let me know.

Niall

--
ned Productions Limited Consulting