Subject: Re: [boost] [review] Review of Outcome v2 (Fri-19-Jan to Sun-28-Jan, 2018)
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-01-23 21:58:39
>> *- https://github.com/ned14/boost-outcome/releases/tag/v2.
> If you're going to provide this, it should contain
> documentation that I can read locally.
The particular theme I chose requires a real web server, it doesn't work
from a file:// address. Hence no point in bundling documentation that
you can read locally in the tarball.
If you would like to read the documentation locally, here's how:
1. Download a prebuilt Hugo binary for your system from
2. Fetch the standalone tarball from
and unpack it.
3. Unpack the Hugo binary into outcome/doc/src
4. In a terminal, cd to outcome/doc/src
5. Run 'hugo serve' and follow the instructions it prints with regard to
a http site on localhost.
If you run into any problems, let me know.
-- ned Productions Limited Consulting http://www.nedproductions.biz/ http://ie.linkedin.com/in/nialldouglas/
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk