Subject: Re: [boost] [Root Pointer] Deterministic C++ memory manager (update)
From: Phil Bouchard (philippeb8_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-01-25 21:04:16
On 12/24/2017 05:29 PM, Phil Bouchard via Boost wrote:
> Here is yet another important update:
> I've been testing Fornux C Leak Detector (modified Clang which uses
> Root.Ptr) with a modified libarchive 3.2.2:
For the starters, I've updated the simple example (I will have to update
So once again this solution is divided into 3 major steps:
1) Commercial Clang-based parser that generates all the necessary code
for C (already completed) and C++ applications later on.
2) Integration into Boost the day Boost will support generation of metadata.
3) Attempt to promote all this to the C++ ISO Standards (it will have to
support metadata, implicit parameters and implicit compound statement
Any help is always appreciated to polish the Open Source counterpart.
*** Warning: ***
The code uses:
- "reinterpret_cast" because the C++ language is not perfect and I have
no other choice. I will try again later to sort it out.
- "mutable" because I need to be able to change r-values.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk