Subject: Re: [boost] [review] outcome broken on clang/libstdc++ (Linux) and Apple clang/libc++ and gcc 7.2
From: Glen Fernandes (glen.fernandes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-01-27 23:48:22

On Sat, Jan 27, 2018 at 6:43 PM, Niall Douglas wrote:
> On 27/01/2018 23:22, Glen Fernandes via Boost wrote:
>> I wrote a .travis.yml for your boost-outcome submission to run your
>> unit tests against a few compilers:
>>
>> The output is at: https://travis-ci.org/glenfe/ned14.outcome/builds/334222400
>>
>> Is there a reason why you don't have travis and appveyor for
>> boost-outcome? I remember your "Best Practices" document strongly
>> advocating that every Boost library submission should have them.
>
> https://travis-ci.org/ned14/boost-outcome
>
> https://travis-ci.org/ned14/outcome
>
> https://ci.appveyor.com/project/ned14/outcome

The first one is for boost-outcome, correct? It only tests g++-6 with
c++14, not g++-7 (in 14 or 17) (where the ICE occurs), or or
clang+libc++ (where your other errors were).

Aren't the second and third for standalone outcome? That isn't being
reviewed here, correct? (i.e. Standalone outcome doens't even ICE
MSVC2017 with Vinnie's test case, but boost-outcome, the one being
submitted for review, does?).

Glen