Subject: Re: [boost] [review] Boost.Outcome.v2 Review Report
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-02-05 09:48:54

On 05/02/2018 02:16, charleyb123 . via Boost wrote:
> # Boost.Outcome.v2 REVIEW REPORT
>
> In conclusion to the review for Boost.Outcome(v2) (19-Jan to 28-Jan, 2018):
> The library is ACCEPTED (conditions below).

I'd like to thank Charley for writing such a lengthy and detailed review
report, in addition to performing duties in one of the hardest review
managements I think I've seen this decade.

I'd like to thank the reviewers for their feedback, and all those who
have written me emails and sent me their notes and pull requests.

I'd like to thank the dozens of people who made Outcome happen over the
years since I started it in 2014, including my wife Megan for putting up
with all my early nights so I could get in a few pre-work hours on
Outcome each morning.

I hope to get Outcome ready for the Boost 1.68 (August) or 1.69 releases
(December). Lots of work remains to implement the peer review feedback,
all of which has been logged to
https://github.com/ned14/outcome/milestone/4 where people can track
items as they get fixed.

Thank you Boost!