Subject: [boost] [gsoc2018] Project 1.1: Add statistics and machine learning functions
From: Dattatreya Mohapatra (chikumhptr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-02-15 17:39:30

Hi,

My name is Dattatreya Mohapatra. I am an undergrad at IIIT Delhi, majoring
in CS.

I am interested in working on extending the Boost.uBLAS library as a
project. I have taken courses on Linear Algebra and Machine Learning in the
past, so I have a decent basic understanding of the subject. I have used
C++11 in several of my course projects, so I have some familiarity with
advanced features like lambdas and template programming.

I have gone through the earlier threads on the same, and have started
working on the core-competency test (CCT). Can the mentors of this project
please guide me as to how should I get the CCT reviewed when its ready?

Also, is there anything else I should look at apart from the documentation
which would be helpful?

Thanks and regards,
Dattatreya Mohapatra