Subject: Re: [boost] Legal problem with Stackoverflow contribution under the "Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike 3.0" license
From: Nevin Liber (nevin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-02-20 16:52:06

On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 10:39 AM, Karen Shaeffer via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> You obviously didn't act to obscure anything. But Dominique has said such
> software has flagged the code. Enough said. The rational path is to just
> rewrite the code and move on. Honest mistakes happen in code all the time.

Most of us are not lawyers. None of us are lawyers representing Boost as a
legal entity.

The rationale path is to bring this up with the steering committee, who can
consult with Boost's legal representation if they deem it necessary, and
get back to us with what we should do now and in the future.

--
 Nevin ":-)" Liber  <mailto:nevin_at_[hidden]>  +1-847-691-1404