Subject: [boost] [release] 1.67.0 closed for major changes
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-02-21 09:45:37

The master branch is now closed for new libraries and breaking
changes, and will be closing for major changes in a week and closed
for the beta in two weeks. Although I'm allowing HOF to merge a little
late, as I haven't had much to time to check it for release this week.

Also, if you're ready, you can also add your libraries' changes to the
release notes at:

<https://github.com/boostorg/website/blob/master/feed/history/boost_1_67_0.qbk>

After editing the release notes, you should get a form to create a
pull request, remember to submit it, otherwise I won't see your
change.

Also, a reminder that there are now templates for linking to github
issues and pull requests. To link to a github issue use [github
module-name issue-number] and to link to a pull request [github_pr
module-name issue-number].

For example, to link to issue 24 from uuid, use [github uuid 24] which
generates the text '#24'.

Thanks,

-- The Boost Release Team