Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc18] - Similarity Between Geometries and Timeframe Question
From: Vissarion Fisikopoulos (fisikop_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-02-23 08:52:26

Hello,

thanks for your interest in the project.

On 22 February 2018 at 20:20, Aidan Nyquist via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My name is Aidan Nyquist,
> a sophomore at North Park University.
> I'm currently majoring in Math and Physics,
> and minoring in computer science.
>
> I have been programming for about 4 years now,
> and have experience with a fair amount of languages
> (Python, C/C++, Java, LISP, Haskell, SQL, etc.).
>
> Sifting through all the GSoC projects,
> while fun, can be somewhat difficult.
> I have just found the "Similarity between geometries" project
> and think I am a great fit.
> I wish I had found it sooner though, so I could have started the evaluation
> test done by now.
>
> Is there a rough deadline for its submission?
> I'm applying for one other organization, and they had a Feb. 28 deadline.
> If there is a similar date, I will reluctantly not attend the Hackathon I
> was hoping to go to this weekend.
> However, if there is some buffer time, that would be great to know, so I
> could be at ease.

Have a look at the schedule:
https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/timeline

As far as I know we do not have extra deadlines.

You can create a github repo with your code for the tests and send the link.

Best,
Vissarion