Subject: [boost] [CMake] Status of cmake support.
From: mike.dev_at_[hidden]
Date: 2018-02-23 23:49:52

Actually, I'd personally be quite happy with just some basic cmake files, as long as there is a common structure behind them, they are properly integrated with the main project and they make boost libraries accessible via find_package. Thing is: With cmake, I can usually fix most problems myself because I use it everyday in other projects. With boost build I can't (not that I had any problems so far). But admittedly, once cmake becomes the official build system for boost, some level of support probably has to be provided (whatever support means in that context).

Sorry for the formatting - I still have trouble with setting up my e-mail client properly.

Best
Mike