Subject: Re: [boost] [CMake] Status of cmake support.
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-02-24 22:32:30

On 2/24/18 2:17 PM, Mike via Boost wrote:
> I don't believe in conspiracies.
> But I've seen enough resistance (me st of it well reasoned) on the ml
> after the steering committee made their announcement that I wouldn't be
> surprised if a lot of reviews focus on deficiencies / differences
> compared to boost build that are inherent to cmake and not the library
> itself.

and your suggestion is ... ?

The steering committee made their announcement and ... nothing happened.
  This is something. If you're really interested in see some progress
on this I would suggest that you:

a) review the proposed submission on your own
b) practice with it.
c) make your own "pre-review"
d) submit it to the author so that he can address any issues you found
that he might not be aware of.
e) if you like excitement, you could also submit it to this list.

Robert Ramey