Subject: Re: [boost] please integrate patches for Boost.Gil and Boost.Graph
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-04-10 08:37:29

On 9 April 2018 at 19:17, Brook Milligan via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I know close to nothing about Boost.Graph. I'm useless here, I'm
> afraid.
>
> OK, fair enough.
> So, a question for the broader audience: how does one get an issue like
> this resolved?

You need to create a pull request. Unfortunately the graph maintainer
is not available at the moment. I'm helping with the next release, but
I'll probably limit myself to getting the changes in develop ready for
release, and fixing C++17 issues. That said, I'm more likely to merge
a pull request with unit tests and, if necessary, documentation
updates, if the need for it is clear.