Subject: [boost] Proposal of a new container
From: Vanand Gasparyan (vgasparyan1995_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-04-15 19:14:06

Hi everyone,

First, a short introduction of me. My name is Vanand, I'm from Armenia, 23
yo, C++ software Engineer. I'm new in the community and I've come with a
proposal.

I've implemented a prefix tree and tried to make it as STL compatible as
possible. After a short investigation I found out that boost libraries
don't provide one and here I am with a proposal. Here is the link to the
repository:

https://github.com/vgasparyan1995/prefix_tree

It's a header only implementation, all source files are in "include"
directory. I also have unit and performance tests.
If the proposal (of having prefix tree container in boost) is accepted, I
will ask for mentorship and support to make it "boost friendly" , create a
proper documentation, meet the coding style and other guidelines.

In the end I want to mention that I am new to this, so if I'm already doing
something wrong or this is not the proper way to propose something, please
kindly let me know and help to do it right.

Looking forward to hearing from anyone :)
Best Regards,
Vanand