Subject: Re: [boost] [GSoC] My proposal with Boost C++ was accepted!!
From: David Bellot (david.bellot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-04-27 07:08:49

Hi Laouen,

and congratulations for being accepted as a GSoC student this year. The
competition was hard and we are sure you will do a great GSoC with us.

Regarding the repository, it's indeed our way of storing students' projects
during the GSoC. So you can start using it. For new libraries, students can
start from scratch in this repository and for existing libraries, they fork
the library in this repository.

In the previous years, we had our GSoC on GitHub as well:
https://github.com/BoostGSoC17
https://github.com/BoostGSoC15
https://github.com/BoostGSoC14
https://github.com/BoostGSoC13