Subject: [boost] dynamic_bitset needs some attention
From: James E. King, III (jking_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-05-16 22:54:30

I have been adding a common CI infrastructure to the CMT repositories.
Occasionally I have to disable one or two build jobs to get a clean build
and I file an issue. When I got to dynamic_bitset however, there's clearly
something going on in there and it isn't good. I think it has to do with
streaming. It's probably just one issue causing most of the failures.

You can see the results from my latest dry-run PR here:

https://github.com/jeking3/dynamic_bitset/pull/1

Right now both the main travis and all of the appveyor builds are failing,
and they all look like they get stuck on test 4 in iostream processing.
Something just isn't right in there - it could be the test itself or it
could be something else. I may submit a PR into the repo for the CI
additions anyway even if they are failing, since it points out this
component has rotted and needs attention.

Also if my PRs in pool and function can be merged, we'll have better CI on
those. Aiming to get all the CMT repos covered with appveyor, travis,
codecov, and eventually covscan.

- Jim