Subject: Re: [boost] [Hana] "basic_tuple.hpp" bug when building with VS2017
From: Daniel Chen (danchen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-05-22 16:49:47

I should clarify that I am using VC++ v141 toolset. I just installed VS2017 last week so I think this is the latest release.

Adding /permissive- or not does not fix the issue.
I tried all the following flags as well: /std:c++14, /std:c++17 and /std:c++latest.

FYI, I submitted the issue on Microsoft's end as well. Link here: https://developercommunity.visualstudio.com/content/problem/255672/boosthana-bug-when-building-with-vs2017.html

I am almost certain it is a MSVC++ compiler issue since I switched to the Clang compiler and it successfully built.

-Daniel Chen