Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost.Serialization] Crash in current master (1.68)
From: Alexander Grund (alexander.grund_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-07-02 13:40:29

> Although crashing is not observed with the slightly older Boost
> releases (e.g. 1.66, 1.65.1, 1.64, etc.), intentionally isolating
> Boost.Serialization as Gavin describes fails, with the already
> described lack of destructor invocations and memory leak.
Did you test the code I sent around with static boost and those
versions? I expect a crash in 1.68 (if the commit is not reverted) and
in 1.65.x, so if you don't experience one I'd be interested in details
(OS, stdlib, compiler etc.). Also: 1.64 should be fine and 1.65 should
not leak, but crash. 1.66/1.67 have the leak.

Alex