Subject: Re: [boost] [ Interest? ] [ out_ptr ] Tiny C++ Abstraction for C-Style Output Pointers
From: ThePhD (phdofthehouse_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-07-03 02:42:43

Dear Bjorn,

     This does not have any other use case than C and COM-Style API
interoperability: both `out_ptr` and `inout_ptr` and streamlined interfaces
purely for this purpose and to make writing against such APIs more
pleasant, more performant, and (most of all) more developer-time scale-able
than alternative approaches such as wrapping all such initialization-style
functions in C++-isms.

Sincerely,
JeanHeyd

On Mon, Jul 2, 2018 at 6:20 PM, Bjorn Reese via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]