Subject: Re: [boost] [ Interest? ] [ out_ptr ] Tiny C++ Abstraction for C-Style Output Pointers
From: ThePhD (phdofthehouse_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-07-03 13:04:07

Dear Gavin,

     In the proposal linked as part the P.S., that's actually one of the
names listed. It was also recommended by another person outside this list,
so I will keep that in mind going forward (the pair of names was
`c_out_ptr` and `c_inout_ptr`)!

     This library is not explicitly an annotation, but it also doubles as
that by its design: the free function makes it very noticeable that this
parameter is an output parameter.

Sincerely,
JeanHeyd