Subject: Re: [boost] Release notes piling up
From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-07-04 22:42:17

On 4 July 2018 at 19:14, James E. King III via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> There are 12 PRs for updating the documentation (they are going to have
> merge conflicts)... who is managing that for this release cycle?
>
> https://github.com/boostorg/website/pulls

Handling conflicts and merging is a simple task.
I think, it's more of an issue there are no reviews from reviewers
with write access that would confirm acceptance of the PRs
and can "count towards mergeability".

The release notes are easy to approve really.

But, for instance this one, even if it seems to be based on extensive
discussion on the list, still not clear if it is generally approved or not
https://github.com/boostorg/website/pull/300
Should there be voting or at least PSC action taken?

Best regards,