Subject: Re: [boost] Release notes piling up
From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-07-05 01:37:24

On Wed, Jul 4, 2018 at 6:33 PM, James E. King III <jking_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I don't have appropriate privileges to boostorg/website to merge anything,
> so it won't happen that way. So sad.

I was half-joking, but you don't need privileges to retrieve the
branches locally, merge them into a new local branch, push the local
branch to your remote fork (GitHub), and then submit the branch on the
remote fork as a pull request. The miracle of Git!

Pro Tip:

If you follow the directions here to modify the remote in your local
repository which points to any upstream repo, you can "fetch" all the
open pull requests at once with "git fetch":

<https://gist.github.com/piscisaureus/3342247>

Regards