Subject: Re: [boost] [release] Boost 1.68.0 Beta 1 Release Candidate 1
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-07-06 14:13:48

On Fri, Jul 6, 2018 at 4:26 AM, Tom Kent via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 9:55 PM, Marshall Clow via Boost <
> boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
> > The release candidates for the first 1.68.0 beta release are now
> available
> > at:
> >
> > <https://dl.bintray.com/boostorg/beta/1.68.0.beta.1.rc1/source/>
> >

> I see that the path formula has changed (a separate .rc1 directory), is
> this going to persist for the release RCs as well? I just want to update my
> scripts to point to the right place :-)

The extra dot (".1.rc1") was me fat-fingering.
But yeah, I was planning on having an RC1/RC2/<naked> directory.

-- Marshall

P.S. Sorry for the noise. I haven't figured out how to automate the bintray
bits yet. When I do I will let you know.