Subject: Re: [boost] Clang 600 and BOOST_SYSTEM_CONSTEXPR causes error_code.hpp compile failure.
From: degski (degski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-07-08 15:17:06

On 8 July 2018 at 17:42, Peter Dimov via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> I'm not sure that checking _MSC_VER would be enough, as I suspect that
> Clang doesn't take the compatibility version into account when searching
> for headers to use.

https://github.com/boostorg/regex/issues/44 was a fix in regex.

In addition, Microsoft stopped increasing _CPPLIB_VER at some point
> (starting with 2017?), then added their own macro (a welcome addition) but
> I can't recall how that was called, when it was added, and can find no info
> on that either.

It's gonna be updated and maintained (I think 15.8).

degski

--
*"If something cannot go on forever, it will stop" - Herbert Stein*