Subject: Re: [boost] [graph] disjoint_sets
From: Marc Glisse (marc.glisse_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-07-16 21:17:07

On Mon, 16 Jul 2018, James E. King III via Boost wrote:

> Hello folks in the Boost.Graph team,
>
> The CMT currently maintains Boost.DisjointSets which contains a class that
> is only used by Boost.Graph and Boost.GraphParallel. The headers are
> published in "boost/pending" right now. Given the CMT has a considerable
> workload already I would like to discuss moving disjoint_sets into
> Boost.Graph, as long as it satisfies the requirements for the two
> repositories currently consuming it. This would be for 1.69.0.
>
> Any thoughts, objections, considerations on this (open to anyone)?

You could also become a maintainer for Boost.DisjointSets without merging
it with another package. I don't mind the merge, I am just saying the two
need not be linked.

The headers might be in boost/pending, but there are many external users.
Please try not to break them gratuitously. If you move the header to a
different subdirectory, please put in the old position a dummy header that
includes the new one, etc.

--
Marc Glisse