Subject: Re: [boost] Design question SafeFloat
From: Damian Vicino (damian_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-07-28 02:25:00

Hi Robert,
Thanks for the comment, I started following whats on safe_numerics, but I
feel it gets too complicated to use in the case of floating point where
there is so many policy combinations I want to allow. I got the feeling
something easier can be built to handle this particular case.
However, I'm exploring alternatives, if I cannot find a simple elegant
solution I will go back to similar approach to the one used in
safe_numerics.