Subject: Re: [boost] Trac
From: Bjørn Roald (bjorn.roald_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-08-01 18:55:08

> On 1 Aug 2018, at 20:28, Peter Dimov via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
> Marshall Clow wrote:
>
>> When we have discussed this in the past, the next question is
>> Who is going to migrate all the issues from Trac to Github?
>
> I, for one, don't want any Trac issues migrated. Meaning, I really don't want them, not just could live without them. If migration occurs, I’d
> like to opt out of it.

It make sense to let library maintainers select which issues to transfer from list of open Track issues for respective library. They may opt for all, none or anything in between.

The script at https://github.com/robertoschwald/migrate-trac-issues-to-github can possibly be tweaked into something that migrate Trac issues selected by a library maintainer into issues in their respective GitHub repository.

—
Bjørn