Subject: Re: [boost] clang-win, again
From: degski (degski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-08-12 04:09:45

On Sun, 12 Aug 2018 at 04:52, Edward Diener via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> I agree. It is not very good. In general clang under Windows, whether
> using gcc or vc++ has many problems

I don't understand what you mean with this, you are using clang and lld,
and you arer talking about gcc and vc?

> , but almost always with the linker
> and rarely with the compiler, although it still can not handle VMD with
> its preprocessor. I gave up trying to get the clang developers to pay
> any attention to any of this a while ago.

Clang 7.0 RC is out, other than the filesystem thing, there don't seem to
be many issues. You could give that a spin. I always use trunk and there
are improvements (also in constexpr f.e.).

degski

--
*"If something cannot go on forever, it will stop" - Herbert Stein*