Subject: [boost] Tools to manage multiple repositories effectively?
From: James E. King III (jking_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-08-20 20:52:57

Hello, I am looking for tools that would allow me to create a portal and/or
monitor the following properties of boost repositories. I am in the CMT
and at least one fix that was in develop never made it into master for the
1.68.0 release, so I want to be able to see, at a glance, information about
the boost repositories I care about in one place. There are about 20
repositories I regularly participate in now so a portal to show what I need
to worry about would be useful.

1. How far behind is master (with respect to develop)?

This would help identify which repositories are behind develop. Useful for
ensuring things get into a release.

2. How many open pull requests?
3. How many new pull requests (within the last week)?
4. How many updated pull requests (within the last week)?
5. How many open issues?
6. How many new issues (within the last week)?
7. How many updated issues (within the last week)?

"week" could be configured, perhaps month, or "since I last visited".

Anybody know of any good tools or perhaps an existing site that can do this
for a multi-repository solution?

Thanks,

Jim