Subject: Re: [boost] Trac
From: James E. King III (jking_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-08-22 11:56:34

On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 1:51 PM Michael Caisse via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On 8/1/18 05:53, Mateusz Loskot via Boost wrote:
> for
> can

> >> To be fair, probably not. On the other hand this issue keeps coming
> round
> >> and nothing ever gets done....
> >
> > Wasn't agreement to migrate to GitHub enough...
>
> Not really. That was version control and to be historically correct,
> there wasn't "agreement" (o;
>

> --
> Michael Caisse
> Ciere Consulting
> ciere.com

I have a bug to report to Boost.Graph for the proper placement of
"boost/pending" headers.
(I am submitting bugs to all repositories that have headers in
boost/pending).

Github issues are disabled for this repository.
Boost Trac has 134 open issues in it for this repository.
There are some potentially serious issues like code regressions (
https://svn.boost.org/trac10/ticket/13332) open for many months without a
reply.

I no longer see a way to add new issues to Trac... was the change we
discussed made?
If so, all github repositories must have issues enabled. Right now, I have
no way to file an issue to Boost.Graph.

- Jim