Subject: [boost] A possible date for dropping c++03 support
From: Mike Dev (mike.dev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-08-26 19:06:58

For the last time: I never suggested to tell a library maintainer to use a C++11 just for the heck of it (or can you
produce a quote?).

Actually I stated the exact opposite multiple times from the beginning.

And I also just explained, why I think just making an announcement and changing the documentation makes a difference
even if not a single line of code is changed at that particular release.

Sorry, but from my side it really feels as if you are completely ignoring what I'm writing. Maybe I'll understand better
what you want from me, once I had a good night's sleep.