Subject: Re: [boost] A possible date for dropping c++03 support
From: degski (degski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-08-28 07:36:32

On Tue, 28 Aug 2018 at 10:08, Alexander Grund via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> As Boost consists of multiple,
> almost independent libraries (different maintainers), it means that
> those libs will be C++03 incompatible at different times.

But the inter-dependencies are many. vcpkg allows for "modular Boost". So,
as it's one of my favorite libraries I installed Boost.Containers, just
that. Ooops, I just pulled in 26 "modules". From there I quickly decided to
drop that idea and just install Boost, the lot.

degski

--
*“If something cannot go on forever, it will stop" - Herbert Stein*
*“No, it isn’t truth. Truth isn’t truth" - Rudolph W. L. Giuliani*