Subject: Re: [boost] A possible date for dropping c++03 support
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-08-30 20:05:37

On 8/30/2018 2:25 PM, Glen Fernandes via Boost wrote:
> On Thursday, August 30, 2018, Mike Dev via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
> wrote:

I will be glad to help. But who is promising that once we write
something up we will get any sort of consensus and that if we do it will
actually be put on the website where it is easy to see ? In other words
I do not think it will be that hard to complete a statement between us
but if there is going to be no further action we will be wasting our time.