Subject: [boost] [cmake] Pull request announcement
From: mike.dev_at_[hidden]
Date: 2018-09-15 08:11:33

I'm pretty sure the desire of the steering committee, many users and probably
A lot of boost maintainers is that b2 gets completely replaced by a cmake based
solution someday (e.g. in the form of BCM).

However, I as a user would be very happy to at least have a solution that covers
80% of my use cases and that can be implemented now (by me alone if necessary)
 instead of further hoping that this full replacement comes "soon"