Subject: Re: [boost] [cmake] Pull request announcement
From: degski (degski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-09-16 12:54:10

On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 at 14:47, James E. King III via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Therefore for it to be successful, tight integration with a package manager
> that supports Windows
> would be ideal - something that can provide libicu and the other boost
> dependencies automatically.

I'm not generalising the "other boost dependencies" (I would say MPIR (a
GMP-drop-in) is deficient), but vcpkg <https://github.com/Microsoft/vcpkg>
provides ICU (cross platform, win, nix, osx). It uses CMake and actually
builds Boost (with ICU support) as well.

degski

--
*“If something cannot go on forever, it will stop" - Herbert Stein*
*“No, it isn’t truth. Truth isn’t truth" - Rudolph W. L. Giuliani*