Subject: [boost] [histogram] review part 1 (documentation)
From: Seth (bugs_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-09-19 12:12:01

On 19-09-18 13:34, Mateusz Loskot via Boost wrote:
> Please, keep sich off-topic messages out of the review threads.
>
> Thank you!

I'm sorry. I should have been more to the point. My actual gripe with
the message would have been that it presented immaterial feedback in an
almost unusable form (a PR would be some much more effective for textual
changes) and also seemed to be missing any thoughts on the merit of the
library. But, I admit I burnt all my time reading through that, and
perhaps the material feedback appeared elsewhere in the thread. For lack
of time, I'll just bow out