Subject: [boost] Formal Review of Proposed Boost.Histogram Library is FINISHED
From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-09-27 18:28:29

Dear Boost Community,

The formal review of Hans Dembinski's Histogram library has been completed.

Here is the quantitative summary of feedback received:

* Reviews:

1. Klemens David Morgenstern
2. Jim Pivarski (off-list via e-mail to Hans)
3. Björn Reese
4. Steven Watanabe
5. Alex Hagen-Zanker

* Non-review participations:

1. degski
2. Gavin Lambert
3. Seth
4. Mateusz Loskot

I believe I've collected the names/numbers right, but please
let me know ASAP if you think otherwise.

I'd like to thank all the participants for their time and efforts.
I'm sure Hans received lots of valuable comments and suggestions.
FYI, the discussion threads are still open for new posts.
Those won't be taken into consideration towards the review result though.

I will do my best to announce the review results next week.

Mateusz
Review Manager for the proposed Boost.Histogram