Subject: Re: [boost] CMake in Boost
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-09-27 18:36:03

On 9/27/18 11:23 AM, Mike Dev via Boost wrote:
> [...]

Correction - I meant 1 October. That is I will post my initial proposal
for the scope definition around this date. The discussion of the scope
can be hashed out on the list.

> Not a lot of time till then, so here are my 2cents:
>
> First of all, I don't think the whole thing is worth it if the goal isn't
> to completely replace b2 as a top level build system.

I'm not addressing this now. I'll leave it for the scope discussion.
Everyone who want's to chime in will have their opportunity. So be
prepared to post again later.

>> I nominate myself (Robert Ramey) as review manager in this instance.
>
> You have my vote

LOL - so the current vote is 1 - 0