Subject: Re: [boost] [test] How to execute shell commands
From: Steven Watanabe (watanabesj_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-09-28 20:55:03

AMDG

On 09/28/2018 02:38 PM, mike via Boost wrote:
> [...]

Your question was unclear, as it sounded like
you were asking about the Boost.Test library,
which has no specific integration with b2 beyond
any other separately compiled Boost library.

To run shell commands with b2 see:
https://boostorg.github.io/build/manual/develop/index.html#bbv2.builtins.raw

In Christ,
Steven Watanabe